Thursday 2 April 2020

I DON'T WANT HER

 19 February 2014 at 22:30

Once, in a very hot mid-day, I walked faster to the Counseling room to find, Ina, my best friend, the only counseling teacher in our school.

Arriving at her office, I shouted to her impatiently, " How could you have the heart to place all of the troubled students in my class? I was very tired with those kind of troubles they made when they were in the 1st grade. and now you sent them again to me. Don't you feel a bit sorry for me?" I failed to control my heart conscience.

And with a shocked voice to answer, she said to me :" You know, kak? I trusted you that you just the one who can be patient with their 'nice' attitude.

"Thanks for the appreciation, but I don't need it, now. Please don't place me in these trouble anymore". I still felt bad to imagine how my class will be a worst class ever with them, ' the trouble lovers' as its occupant.

"But, I just have no other idea whom I have to sent them to. Maybe you can help." Ina looked didn't want to continue our quarrel to be a battle.

"You can share them to the others two classes. Don't put them all in my class, especially Rara, the most trouble-maker in this school. I really don't want her my class. " My voice is still loud.

"Okay, kak. I tried to talk to the other homerooms and discuss about the problem.Hope one of them will accept Rara, the 'best' student of us, in their class." Ina said with an unhappy smile.

"I wait for that good news." I said that last sentence and permitted her to leave.

Rara, is one of the most undefined student of us. I have no words to describe you how 'nice' is her behaviour. Every action she did always left a deep bad impression to everyone. Besides, she is also one of the great people of this country-daughter. That made our mission to resuscitate her always failed and failed. She has a backing, and her backing is the powerful man in this country.

Another day after a week, I visited Ina and asked her when she will fulfill her promise to take Rara out from my class :(. And with a smiling face Ina gave me a huge good news, " She will soon get out not only from your class but also from this school. Her father had found another school that suited her."

"All praises to Allah, Alhamdulillah. At last, our prayer is answered." I said to Ina while holding her hands to thanks her.

Several months after Rara's gone, we about completely to forget her. 'Til we got that news one day, that Rara is in ICCU room because of drunk, she was coma and suddenly all of people who has ever known her felt very guilty, and the badly one is me who never want to try a little harder to take her with us, to make her believe to herself, to make her feel one's love that she failed to find in her very busy family, to make her felt comfort and to build her trust to Allah once more, that Allah is always there for those people who need HIM.

But I've never tried to do so and I forced myself to let her go. And now that regret seems useless. It's too late to take her in my embrace. And suddenly I felt hurt all over to find myself as a wicked.. Yea, I am.. T_T T_T


Note : Semoga tak pernah ada di dunia nyata.. Amiin ya Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment

JOGJAKARTA

Entah kenapa, Aku dan Jogja tak bisa akur. Meskipun aku sudah merinduinya sekian lama, tetap saja ketika mengunjunginya sekali dalam seumur ...